Site Last Updated: 25th of June 2002 GMT
|Why support this site?
I'm providing free products for anyone who wants to use them, my projects for the most part are not completed spontaneously. They require effort, and plain man hours. I need good books for reference and learning and computer equipment to work on. I need decent software construction packages, up-to-date operating systems, compilers, graphics packages and office software. Then the domain/hosting of this site is also a burden, although I'd like to praise AOIndustries for being a great host!
All of that does not come cheap, and the only real source of income is my pocket money. If I were to get a job, this site may have to be closed.
Money is not the only problem, anything that saves time would be appreciated. New ideas are very much needed as is artwork, music and everything involved in projects similar to the ones I work on.
|How to support/sponsor?
If you want to help me, there are plenty of ways you can:
1) Email me and tell me what you think of my software. Praise is good, but constructive criticism is cool too.
2) If you need relatively simple but custom software or know someone that does, I can probably build it far cheaper than most commercial programmers and software houses. So please ask!
3) Visit this site often, and click on the banner ads if they interest you.
4) Check out the books section and buy books through this site's links. You get cheap great books and I get a little motivation from the commission :)
5) Buy something on my wish list
6) Send a cheque payable to Denis Lukianov. I thought of setting up a PayPal account thing, but this way the money goes directly to me. Plain, but.. effective.
7) Fellow programmers: you can donate interesting source code with ideas and I'll try to make them into another funny or useful program.
8) Webmasters: link to this site, and use my reference to set up banner ads on your site, which will earn you $0.10+ per clickthrough as well as supporting me through the referrer program.